“Well done. Quick and easy. This is the most efficient government run place on the planet. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Everything is clearly marked and explained well.”
“Do your application online so when you get to the office you can give the confirmation number pay and be in and out super quickly. The lady who handled our papers was lovely and swift. Thanks! Happily Married.”
"Every government office should aspire to run as smoothly as this place. Very friendly staff.”
“Amazing customer service and friendly staff. Thank you so much!”
For Vibrant and Sustainable Clark County
Lynn Goya is running for a third term as Clerk of Clark County to continue with the efforts she has enacted that made The Clerk's Office a delight to deal with for Clark County residents and wedding tourists.
Lynn is a passionate advocate for a sustainable, vibrant Nevada that promotes the health and well being of the next generation as well as today's families, business and the environment.
- Identified a nearly 40 percent decline in wedding tourism since 2000, then secured approximately $1.1 million per year for a special fund to promote wedding tourism
- Stabilized the number of licenses issued in 2015 & 2016
- Worked with the LVCVA to launch a sweeping wedding-specific promotion
- Established a public/private partnership with the wedding industry to create the Las Vegas Wedding Chamber of Commerce
- Secured resources to digitize entire archive of the County Commission and County Board public records since 1909 and make these records searchable by the public
- Partnered with the Nevada State Museum in Las Vegas to transfer original documents of historical merit to museum archive
- Spearheaded pilot program with County IT to research, secure and implement long-term "cold storage" for digital permanent-record archives to ensure public records are safe; this research will be shared with counties throughout the State
- Worked with the State Legislature to protect consumers (AB317) and to ensure wedding integrity (AB365)